Call us : +88 02 9136694 Ext: 110, 01811458877 email@example.com
1. To avail the Special waiver during COVID 19 crisis DIU Students must complete the Registration in Summer 2021and only registered studentswill be eligible to enjoy this waiver regarding COVID 19 crisisas per the declared schedule.
2. An Application will be called through online and students must apply through Online Application Form for this Special Waiver which is mandatory.
3. The waiver will be effective for Summer 2021 semester only
4. This waiver will be applicable for both local and International students of Bachelorand Master programs.
5. Students of Bachelor Program must take at least 12 credits for Trimester.
6. Students of Master Program must take at least 09 credits for Trimester .
7. The waiver will be added with existing waiver (if any) from the payable tuition fees only and it will be adjusted with the installment paid before Mid-term and Final Examination.To enjoy Special Waiver of Covid-19 students have to pay the required fees of Registration, Mid-term and Final Examinations (installments of Summer 2021) in due time as per declared schedule time to time.
8. Similar to Fall 2020, Special waiver during COVID 19 crisis will be provided for Summer 2021 in following ways:.
|Existing waiver||Special waiver (with existing waiver)|
|Not getting any waiver||Additional 15%|
|Getting 10 % to 90% waiver||Additional10%|
|91-100%||No special waiver|